skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, January 1, 2010
I can't believe I leave so soon! 12 days until we head out to San Diego and 16 before we leave on the ship! It doesn't seem real!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jessica Piela SAS Spring 2010!
Followers
About Me
Jessica Piela
Helllo! This blog will specifically used for my Semester at Sea voyage around the world! From San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale I will try to update as much as I can!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(5)
▼
January
(5)
<!-- Converted from text/plain format --> Oh my ...
I leave for San Diego tomorrow morning on a 5:50 a...
I'm also very excited that I can update this blog ...
A Week!
I can't believe I leave so soon! 12 days until we ...
No comments:
Post a Comment